CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Summer Has Arrived

We had a blast yesterday playing with our sprinkler toys. Since Jake and I really do not like the heat or the summer in general we don't usually play in 91 degree heat BUT we are trying really hard to overcome our hatred of all things hot and really enjoy all of the time outdoors. It's true that we spend a lot of time in the winter wishing we were outside....still don't like the summer though. For the kids, we'll fake it. :)






3 comments:

jackie said...

That looks like fun. It reminds me of the slip-n-slide in your back yard when we were kids! Good times! :o)

Hoban Family said...

That's funny, the entire time we were playing I kept thinking, we need a slip and slide! Ouch. :)

Hanson Crew said...

what an awesome invention - a hopscotch sprinkler thing - I've never seen it before! Much safer than a slip n slide I think, especially for your grass.