CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Parkview Company Picnic

We went to Pueblo for part of the weekend so my Mom could show off her granddaughters at the Parkview Company Picnic. We had a really great time but my camera battery was dead so here are the only pictures I was able to get. It was a blast, we started off by swimming, then some kiddie rides, then lunch, then bouncy castles, and more kiddie rides. The girls had an awesome time and were beat for the drive home. I wish we would have had more time but as this is Father's Day weekend Jake has his own plans for Sunday. Happy Father's Day to everyone!






1 comments:

Erin VanderWal said...

Just wanted to introduce myself. Cute fam! I sell wall word decor, just trying to get my name out.
www.thevanderwals.blogspot.com